Milan Fashion Week: best street style looks

hello!


Last weekend I finally got to chase my dream of seeing a fashion week in person! This experience was insane and I loved every minute of it— even the pain I felt from my poor footwear choice. I’ve collected some of my favorite street style looks & wanted to share them with you all.






One of my fave looks. This Gucci t shirt was matched so well with a red scarf and firy socks. The shoes are also killer. 

The shoulders. The shoes. The pants. Oh my.

I don’t know why I liked this look so much, it’s so basic but the shoes are just so cool with two different colors. I’ve been so obsessed with men’s fashion lately (spoiler alert for an upcoming post 😉)

YAAAAS kill it girl. Red was everywhere in Milan and this look was so dope

This bold look caught my eye. Wide leg pants seemed to be all the rage at MFW this year

Love this look!! The jacket that wraps on top is interesting and those pants are eevvveeerything😍

The all white with hints of black and a red jacket made a dope statement in this men’s fashion look

This look was changed last minute and went from chic with heels to athleisure with sneaks👠 love it! 

And last, but certainly not least, my pink look with Gucci sunglasses and a Alviero Martini fanny pack💕




Let me know what’s you’re favorite of these looks in the comments! And I’d love if you sent me some of your favorite looks that I didn’t get the chance to see 💕

Caio for now! -Julia❣️

Comments